From Tuesday to Sunday 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Break Time 1:00PM – 2:00PM
* Entrance is allowed 20mins before closing hour.
Closed on Mondays (except Mondays that are holidays-the next day is closed), January 1st, Korean New Year's, Korean Thanksgiving / Also any other days which are set by the president of the Incheon Foundation for Arts and Culture
Notice to Visitors
- Smoking is prohibited in museum property, except in designated smoking areas
- Food, beverages, and pets are prohibited. Certified Service Animals will be permitted to assist visitors with disabilities.
- Cell phones must be turned off or switched to silent mode before you enter the exhibition galleries.
- Do not touch artifacts or behave in any way that might damage the items on display.
- Photography without a flash is permitted in the museum, but photographs can only be used for private purposes.
- Photography or videotaping for commercial purposes requires a written permission from the museum.
- Bicycles, skateboards, inline skates, rollerblades, roller skates, and shoes with wheels are prohibited on museum property.